VIDEO: Arriving at Hangzhou
Edmund Yeo in China 2007 (part 1)
Well, I'm currently in Shanghai, turned out that I wasn't able to get Internet access at my hotel in Hangzhou, thus the lack of updates.
But as I've promised, I'll be posting up videos of my vacation in China so I can share the wonders I've witnessed with everyone else.
Anyway, here are what you'll see in the video.
- 7th of January, cousin Wee Suan and her husband Timothy drove my family and I to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). You may remember my cousin from this video of a tea ceremony.
- Me running into an unexpected friend in KLIA, behold his comedic expression.
- Reached Shanghai. 8th of January.
- Immediately hops into a car and go to Hangzhou, the city of love in China.
- Hotel, check out the Santa Claus in Chinese garb.
- Dinner at this cool-looking restaurant.
- Stunning night scene of Hangzhou.